Breakfast Burritos: Tasty at Any Time of Day
1.5 lb. ground sausage
12-oz. jar of salsa
¼ cup onion, chopped
¼ cup mixed bell peppers, chopped
24 flour tortillas
16-oz. bag shredded Colby or Monterey Jack cheese
1. Cook sausage in deep pan on RV range top.
2. Add onions and peppers when sausage is half cooked.
3. Beat eggs. Add them to the pan when onions are transparent, and stir frequently.
4. When the eggs start to stiffen, stir through the salsa and cheese.
5. Meanwhile, microwave tortillas for 2-3 minutes.
6. Put ¼ cup of filling in each tortilla, roll them up, and serve.
Recipe submitted by JD