Breakfast Potato Casserole
1 pk (6 ounces) hash brown Potato mix*
1/3 c Chopped onion
1/4 c Chopped green bell pepper
8 sl Bacon, crisply cooked and Crumbled
1 cn (8 ounces) whole kernel corn Drained
1 1/2 c Shredded cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
1 c Milk
5 Eggs, beaten
1/2 ts Salt
Dash of ground red pepper
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cover potatoes with water and drain as directed
on package except omit salt.
3. Spread potatoes in ungreased rectangular
baking dish, 12 X 7-1/2 X 2 inches.
4. Top with onion, bell pepper, bacon, corn and cheese.
5. Mix remaining ingredients except paprika.
6. Pour over cheese. Sprinkle with paprika.
7. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife
inserted in center comes out clean.