3 pieces of Chicken - Bone-in
A handful of curry leaves
1 tbsp butter
1/4 cup plain flour
1/4 cup corn flour
2 eggs, beaten
400ml Evaporated milk
1 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1. Combine plain flour & corn flour in a bowl.
2. Beat up eggs in a separate bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Dry chicken with towel.
4. Heat up oil in a deep oil. Coat chicken with eggs, then flour.
5. Deep fry in low fire until golden brown. Set aside & let cool.
6. Heat up butter in a non-stick pan, add curry leaves. Saute till fragrant.
7. Add in evaporated milk, simmer in low fire till milk is thicken.
8. Add in sugar and salt.
9. Chop chicken into big slices. Pour milk onto chicken.