Butternut Pound Cake added by Billie Neal
2 c sugar
1 c crisco
2 c cake flour
1 Tbsp butternut flavoring
1 Tbsp vanilla flavoring
1. Cream sugar and Crisco together with electric mixer.
2. Add eggs 1 at a time.
3. Sift flour; add 1 tablespoon at a time to sugar-egg mixture.
4. Add flavorings; mix well.
5. Pour batter into a greased pound cake pan.
6. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
This recipe comes from a 1968 recipe book titled,"Favorite Recipes From Church of GOD Ladies"
Mrs. J. T. Brown Moorhead Church of God LWWB Moorhead, Mississippi
Happily shared with me by Billie Neal