2 cups finely crumbled round buttery crackers
1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 large egg white
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
3 (6-ounce) lobster tails, meat removed and finely chopped
2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
2 large egg yolks
Garnish: fresh dill
• Preheat oven to 350°.
• In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan
cheese, melted butter, and egg white, stirring to mix well.
Press into bottom and halfway up sides of wells of 2 (12-well)
mini cheesecake pans.
• Bake for 6 minutes.
• In a medium skillet, heat butter over medium heat until
melted. Add bell pepper and green onion. Cook for 3 minutes,
• Add lobster, dill, salt, black pepper, and red pepper. Cook for
2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, and set
aside to cool for 5 minutes.
• In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and egg yolks. Beat
at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add
lobster mixture to cream cheese mixture, beating to combine.
Divide mixture evenly among baked crusts.
• Bake until set, 16 to 18 minutes. Cool slightly before removing
• Garnish with fresh dill, if desired.