1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
1 1/3 cups sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Line a 9″x 13″ pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the butter and graham crackers. Evenly press the mixture into to bottom of the 9″x 13″ pan.
4. Next place the chopped nuts over the graham cracker crust and spread the chocolate chips over the nuts. Add the coconut over all, and pour the milk evenly over the top.
5. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly brown on top. Cool at least 20 minutes then cut into desired sized bars.