Sour Cream Noodle Bake
8 ounces of egg noodles
1 pound lean ground beef
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 can tomato sauce (8 ounces)
1 cup Ricotta cheese
1 cup sour cream
6 green onions chopped
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
2. Using a large skillet brown the burger using the butter. Drain excess fat if needed. Mix in the salt, garlic salt, pepper and tomato sauce and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Mix the Ricotta cheese, sour cream and onions into the noodles.
4. Using a 2 quart casserole dish, sprayed or greased, alternate layers of the noodle mixture and meat; starting with the noodles, and ending with the meat. Top with shredded cheddar.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted, and casserole is heated through.