Spiced Carrot Cauliflower Soup
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
5 cups warm water
2 tablespoons vegetable bouillon
1 head cauliflower, chopped (about 4 cups)
3 cups peeled and chopped carrots (about 8 medium carrots)
1 1/2 teaspoons curry
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon salt
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook the onions for 3 minutes, or until soft.
2. Dissolve the vegetable bouillon in the water and add to the pot.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and stir to combine.
4. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are fork tender.
5. Using a standing blender, puree all of the ingredients until smooth.