1 cup walnuts, raw
¼ cup almonds, raw
1 ¼ cup dates
1 tablespoon raw cacao
1 tablespoon spirulina
½ teaspoon peppermint extract
2 tablespoons cacao nibs
1. Place walnuts and almonds into a food processor.
2. Process until nuts are in small pieces, but don’t let the nuts become butter!
3. Add remaining ingredients – dates, raw cacao, spirulina, peppermint extract and cacao nibs.
4. Process mixture until all of the ingredients start to stick together.
5. Place mixture in the fridge for one hour to set up.
6. Remove from the refrigerator and roll mixture into 1 tablespoon bites.
7. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Cook Time: 1 Hour