Is This The World’s Most Powerful Healing Plant?
Now, More Than 47 Doctors, Scientists, And Health Experts Give You The Real Story On One Of Mother Nature’s Misunderstood Miracles.
Episode 1: The Sacred Plant… Examined
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode #1:
- In the 1920’s, American doctors wrote 3 million prescriptions per year that contained cannabis. Here’s the real reason this potent plant was made illegal.
- Why a devoted Christian changed his mind about medical cannabis after years of considering it evil.
- This Nobel-Prize-winning scientist conducted a study on the health benefits of medical cannabis… and you’ll never believe what the U.S. government did next.
- Why two parents risked jail to give their son medical cannabis… and how that decision changed their lives.
Episode 2: Stopping Pain, Anxiety, Insomnia and Autoimmune Conditions
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode #2:
- Using medical cannabis always gets you high, right? Not always. Here’s how to use it without psychoactive side effects.
- The surprising way medical cannabis interacts with your brain to help relieve pain in every part of your body.
Elizabeth went from taking 30 pills a day for her Crohns disease to just one thanks to medical cannabis. Here’s what her doctor said when he found out.
- Every 30 minutes, an American dies from legally prescribed opioid painkillers. Here’s why medical cannabis may be the best way to beat the opioid epidemic and save countless lives.
- Why your morning coffee is more addictive — and potentially dangerous — than medical cannabis. (Shocking but true!)
Episode 3: Ending Suffering For Our Children: Autism, Seizures and More
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode #3:
- How medical cannabis is giving hope to parents of special needs children.
- The medical cannabis strain that helped one little autistic girl go from kicking, screaming, and biting to smiling, happy, and carefree.
- The truth about Marinol, a pharmaceutical “synthetic marijuana”.
An overlooked cannabis compound that works wonders at stopping childhood seizures.
Episode 4: Treating Cancer Part 2
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode #4:
- How four-time Grammy award winning singer and actress Olivia Newton-John uses medical cannabis as part of her cancer treatment.
- How a group of Israeli scientists showed medical cannabis shrinks brain tumors… and why you’re not hearing about this story in America’s mainstream media.
- Can medical cannabis kill cancer cells? Facts (including recommended dosages) you need to know.
- Approximately 1 in 285 children in the U.S. will be diagnosed with cancer before their 20th birthday. Here’s how medical cannabis offers hope to these precious kids.
Episode 5: Accessing The Sacred Plant: Unjust Laws and How To Navigate Them
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode #5:
- Why people who were against cannabis their whole lives are now advocating for its use.
- Is medical cannabis tested for purity and potency? The answer might surprise you.
- If you live in one of the 31 states where medical cannabis is legal, you may still have trouble accessing it. Here’s why and what you can do.
Episode 6: Extending The Quality And Quantity Of Life For Us And Our Beloved Pets
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode #6:
- Why people who use cannabis are less likely to have obesity, diabetes, and certain types of cancer.
- More senior citizens are starting to use medical cannabis than just about any other age group. Here’s why.
- How cannabis soap — yes, soap — is helping arthritis patients find blessed relief from pain.
- Cannabis for cats and dogs? You bet! How this potent plant is saving sick pets when everything else has failed.
Episode 7: Treating PTSD and Selecting Your Medicine, Dosage and a Qualified Doctor
Here’s what you’ll learn in Episode #7:
- Hundreds of thousands of U.S. military veterans come home and continue to live with the horrors of war. Here’s how medical cannabis offers them peace from their PTSD.
- Drops? Smoking? Sprays? Vaping? Today there are many ways to take medical cannabis. Discover the best option for you and your health goals.
- Doctors give their advice on dosages, strains, and how to use medical cannabis without getting high.